Friday, June 25, 2010

Ceramahh

erm..errmm...went skol and sae my bside tat loupo moody...
but i igonoree ..and continue eating myy food sin..LOl
damn bad lar mee...then after that only ask whyy...cuzz some reason lorhh
Moral time ..sat between er zi and Jowynn
my gud son..go take my money and hide inside the calculator..ue gengg lar..
make me kenot find it..x[ bad bad
den the cat(Jowyn) and the Dog(Liyang) start to fight,,
im the judgee...xD
denn..after that gt ceram,aah..
nowonder those ppl didnt came to skol larr..
smarrtt~~~~
gt ceramah=no study..woHHoo
we walked in late..so me,jowyn,stella sat at the last row..
but we still act as a guai lui image..
didnt talkk..but used write gehh...l o l
sure la~cuz behind so many teacher standing there,,,
let teacher wack mer?aiyoo
but still sieeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnn arrrrrrrrrrrrr



No comments: