Friday, July 30, 2010

im lazyyy

what should i say??
this week in schooll nth special..is just that
our beloved Mr.Do WAS SICK!suprice??hahhaxx
hand full of red dot still wana come..aiyor~~go back home sleep naaa...
养好身子嘛~我知道你很想念我们=】
the next day=thursday and Fri...Mr.Do Mc..kakkakaxx..
awwwww~saD =D....but my bro tution still ON..
then he like Ogoshh~~red spoott~noooo~~~~~~`geLi'
Fridayy damn HIGH in scho0l..i dont know WHY...lol
spot dreamguy walking beside then after infront of me..i was @@ 
i so hope that the time will stop at that moment...but is IMPOSSIBLE You KNow!
when i heard that my mom said there no transport for me to go church todayy..
i was like SO down..gonaa cry it out..i think i love there to0 much
where the place i found hapiness<3ishhh~~~FINE lur...
anyway im still going tmr..
i realized one of my leg still hurt...oGOSh...bone prblem..senget d??maybe..
dont care.....didnt study for this week..what am i doingg>>pmR cuming....ishhh
IM JUST TOo BUSy~~~~~~~~~give me frEdomm...
arghhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~i want to work..
ishhh~~~~~~last time for me to on.........
wont be writting bloggie for 2 months.......
this time im Serious d...promise to me myself SOPHIA LOO...
chaooss babE~~~~~~
GooD luckk To ALL PMr Candidates...
<3<3<3

No comments: