Sunday, July 25, 2010

muscle painn

Jinglebell sick..aww..shes getting thinner=[

got qi zhi ler??jowyn and stell..LOse me lur..hahah!!
Geeeezzzzzzzzz.........now my whole body muscle painn.....
thx for da breakingg......
hard to move now........even i sit  also pain...
i wish i could stay at home tommorow..
but definitely NO....lor...=[
tmr english presentation.grrr~~~~~
fighting fighting people......  <3<3<3..love you guys yarr
we can do well...hahah!!!!!!
hope i still can walk normally tmr lar...
my mom said me mcm  old woman nia..
i cant walk straight..l ol...blame my leg lar...grrr
somemore gt assembly tmr.....rawll...tuesday Segak timm...
i think i cannn dieee alreadyy.........
aww..........cant ponteng...theres too banyak work waiting for me
sobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb~~~~~~~
thats all.......
lzy typeee...........
hhehexxxxxxx~~~~~~~~~~~
see you babes...........
chaozzzzzzzzzzz~~~<3
my dream guy???omygoshh~~where are you???

No comments: