Sunday, October 31, 2010

celebrate jy bday

i not yet ready..l  ol...

we are SPy=DDD

me +xiao le

me+vv
me me me

peace?

randomm

Huge......

take 1

Fail again
woke up at 8 again....cuz ner ner ner thay wanna come to my house...
charlene came first follow by vv,jy,nick then celina..
then walked to to take bus..
we was late,so waited for another round lorhh..
gona take Taxi already..but to0 bad,you want Taxi then no taxi appear==but lucikly the bus came quite fast..l o l
by the time our leg let mosquito tiong tiong tiong untill so many red spot..gahhh~fine
reached there wana buy tickets for movie..but all of us have different suggestion..
so ended up watching nth==...MY TONG YAN LA WEIHH~~3D geh...grrr
i wanted to watch for so so SO SO LONGG already..
MAy my wish came true???wink wink
then thenn...nth to do already,so we  went for BASeBall...
oGawd~me and TseLing were like...so HIGHh~we went so crazyy....
nyahahxx...only me,tl,KarEn,Jy and nick play..the rest watch us..
i tell you..damn nice..but hand quite pain lar..nvm it worth it..kinda relaxx and go0d mood after playing it=D
so people who are stress why not trying it???
i can guarantee it...nyahhaxx
back to  shopping...find food find food...arghh...where to eat also let us headache==
at last we landed at Asia cafe and take our lunch...ermmm..not bad not bad..the  boss kinda go0d@@
i love his service...l ol..and a big mirror infront of me...arhhhgg~~love it特地为我而设的=D
hahhaxx...ignore me if you want..i alwasy say that=DDxi guan jiu hao
aftre lunch we played snocker...naa..i  hit 2 times then fed up duwan play...
cuz i sux in it...i cant even hit the balls = =wth
fine~went camwhore inside the toilet with charlene and vv
mirror oh mirror~i cant leave without you=DDD
skipp~~~went to shop awhile den  went to WongKok..<3
since was jy bday,free drinks..and indeed...its a BIGONE...
but to0 bad~i have to went back early...Tl mum fecth...huhu~
after looking at the Big drinks and drink a sip of it...den zhao d~
arghh~~~~cant enjoy with it.....=[[...sobb
bye bye lorhh...but still=DDDDDDDD
hahahahhaxx...END~!

No comments: