Thursday, October 14, 2010

a day trip to awesoem places=D

im having fuwwwnnnn todayyyy...........
lazy to typeeeeeee..........so.....my pics will do the talking =D
ps:Better dont hurt your eyes=D

 Tickets=D
 reflect
 stupid pic
 charlene and meeeeee
 who grab my head..
 stella facee..awww=(she ask me to
 me and da JOWYn=D
 nice kan=Dhand made weihh...got money also kenot affort ler=D
LAST...my favourite p icha of the DAY...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
INSOmnia....
wth i can do....
its 3 am now.........
-having gastrict again...
-bored
-better  chaoosss
-my brain still funtioning but not body...
-is a must for me to go for basketball someday
-i think i better go to bed...

missing da HEELS  and DrESses
by the way...
see yar,nitex nitex,sweeT dreams,

No comments: