Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Everthing is over

ogoshhh~~~~~~~pmr over today...i was like wow???how come so fastt?am i dreaming???
NO IM NOT!i screamed loud out of my lungs..wohooo wohhoo...
even the last paper (BC)i cant even concetrate on it...my mind is fUll of SHOppings...=D
i have no idea about Bc paper when the question reached my hand...
aiayr..anyways...everything was alritee...is just that Bm,Kh... BIG problem for me..
nvmm skipppppp...it was over
walked to jowyn hse after school....then went to Metro Prima..yay me (LOL)
Finally im out!!wootss wootss wottss............im not in da JAIL NOW
Many Pmr candidates from kepong skol,and i met my primary classmates there...3 of them...=D
quite bored over there..all movie was 8teen and above..so we're not watching..and seperate to 2 groups..
stela+jowyn ,me+charlene...the tallie andd shortie group..l ol...
me and charlene camwhore and the most important mission for us is  gapp zai....i can tell You FUIYOOHHH~~~~~satisfy+ing..HEH
finidng Kons over there...but ended up not buying..cuz is to0 expensive weihh(without discount)
sad~~~`hopefully i could bought  it betwwen this holidays...
went back  with bus...hhahaxx...
all of them duno how to take..so im da leader =DHAH!DAMN PROUD
landed at MCD...belanja them drinks tim...how go0d am i=Dritee ppl???
kay kay DONE.........

 RELAx+ing~~~~~~~~~~~
 during exma day....i really do study till i get mad...sorry bed=(

Ps
anyone who wants shopping???call me along weihh...i want to shooppppppppppppppppppppppppp..till i sottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR~~~~~~~

No comments: