Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cny

im back=D


see~playing kite...damn pro rite=DD

i freaking love this pic d lorh...can you find me??so obvious dy,if you cannot find then you should go for  the optical shops to do some check up=D

aloha <3
i do enjoy my day during cny...
my angpau money increase ..LOL
but dont ask me to Belanja you..i very selfish one=DDD
everyday went camwhore+ing around only..inilah hobi aku<3
for pictures....go to my FB lor..i wont paksa you to see pun=D
this year kinda different, chor 5 then school reopen.Hello! I HAVent finish enjoying kay~
school tomorrow again = =...i know that lots of CIna wont be coming rite~?
tau lar~semua lazy punya..=DDD
school reopen makes me think of Exam!OgAwd~dun ever mention anything about it..
i really JIP SAO MM DOU lorh...weeks to prepare only
hallelujah~
Happy cnY people..il keep wishing until chor 15 over=DDD
between Happy Belated to my Dear Jowyn and Philip
i lurvv you guys~araso?=DDD

No comments: