Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Cny people...

Happy CNY people....=D
did you enjoy your dinner???
mine was ok lorh...
we book the table at 8,but guess what..the food came only at 9.30 = =shouild called supper dy Hello!
so i drank tea to fulfill my tummy...and ofcourse my eyes cant stop moving lar~HAHAH!HOT GUYS WAD~why dont you opened your eyes wider???noob.
rite~is 12 now,can your hear the fireworks???i know damn noisy~LOL..
cant wait to wear my new clothes tmr and ANGpAU..woi!im waiting for you=D
mygawd....this comp just repair and i cant read all those chinese words
and all pictures will be upload soon...
cause i just found my cable=D
blahh~~~~~~anyways......im not going back to school =p
lalala...i cant even solve my math  one out of ten question....
just shut up plz..=D

No comments: