Saturday, April 23, 2011

im a teenager


my life rawks not suxx please
here we go..
enjoy the day with my Kiara and Saga dudes
hhaxx..
although it was  raining cats and dogs outside
but the feeling is Good..=D
went to old town just now
go at 10.45 back at 11.45...
i have my youngster life okay!=D im not the sien type..LOL
spending all the time staring at those FACES.you know what i mean la..
when it came to FACe..nothing can describe more than that..either HANDsome or Preety
youngster were Loads today,i dont know where they pop up from..
oh~maybe my house?. i bring handsome out from my house?
i actually born them out? o craps..the truth is  all of them are actually my future husband..LOL
o craps...my imaginary can go very far one okay=DD my mind is always full of lap sap
you mind?who cares=D
if you're a party Freak lets step on the floor

No comments: