Friday, April 22, 2011

is good to be together

mon
i tell you we finally stepped in the tuition center ,but we still FAIL to start tuition.
lol~because we quite shock after seeing those people from the other school,so many people
we cant accept the fact and so DElay to next month AGAIN...hopefully we will start next month la HAR!

THursday
what so special about today?
is bacause JUstin Bieber is IN malaysia
please!i like him okay..but im not the kind of Fanatic
so i didint go for his concert=D
what so good about concert??
waste money la haiiyohh!!and also people who are as short as me
you can see people's Hair only..you pay to see hair mer??lol
anyway..im still abit jealous to some of my friends who get to meet  him.
they are so willing to pay 400rm = =sweat

Fri
after school me and my babes went to singK
hahahxx..omyFgawd we scream like nobody else..
please la!i really can sing =D but like toad only..LOL
who cares about it...we went there just to release our stress .l o l

thats why i said,is good to have a right friends like them=D
i wont do anything myself
i Fail doing things myself
im afraid of doing things myself
Because im not the independent type .i love to stick to others
if not i will feel empty =0
in other way
your so lucky if you know me
because im  talkative and in other role im a joker yet a stupid one.i talk CRaps always
i will fullfill you with laughter every moment you guys spend with me =D

just to tell you i am friendly
i Really do =]









No comments: