Monday, September 12, 2011

aww....she's sweet!

okok...actually im not gonna Blog today..
but i saw until my Charlene Bebe blog..
she wrote something that make me cry my ass off...
cause is something good that i really want to POST AND SHARE ANd SPAM 100 times everywhere..
LOL.....let me paste here what she said.....lalalalalaalla
im her top 2...Blek 


number two - Yomiko Loo Su Fia

i know her since im standard 5. :) 6 years friendship , i hope it wont end :D haha , she's a lenglui =D and crazy! xP this is the fourth year we same class :D haha , u know .. she is very funny.
u wont emo / sad when u be with her =D her joke , u can laugh until forever XD

enjoy the time we crap together HAHAHAHAHAH <3 i call her bebe , and she call me bebe also . but our pronounciation different xD
we have a same wish ; go to KL :D
we always hope to go KL for shooping HEHEHEHE. lets go bebe!

REPLY: HI bebe =Dthe person who same height like me...but you know lar..
alot people said  im growing taller now..so obviously im Taller than you
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH(Evil  Laugh)HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
 nenenenenuenenennnnnnnneeeebubububbuubbuububububububububu
 ok!finish xiao dy~~~let me be serious for 2 min =Derhmmm!!!
im shoooooo gonna HUG you tmr....
hahahx.....Hi KL...we're coming ......SERIOUSLY!!!
just wanna say I smurf you lotssssss <3
oppss....hopefully your boy wont jealous lar=DD
你们要幸福下去ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
              BYE BEBE!=D
              RAWLlllll~~~~~~~~~~

the latest pic i took with Her ...<3

No comments: