Friday, September 9, 2011

sister big day

brother=D His Mickey is PInk...


the bday sis<3

cute rite this pic=Dmy mUmmy and Daddy

who are you!

let me think...

i dont know you faggot...

=Ddont act innocent please..LOL
 o..i just tie everything up....cause im just too lazy to took it off after school..now you can imagine how lazy am i...LOL
Anyway.... Happy Birthday to my dear sister...
i know she DAMN happy  today...
went to 1u again!=0
you know what!she received so many present from US...
she had everything she wanted ler lor.....handphone lar,Domo lar,Cloth lar and RIbbon= =
mine different,although is not my birthday,but i still  bought clothes...LOL
i should be looking for Jacket and sport shoe for the camp thingy...but ended up i bought something that were not related to it= =Say Hi to Batman and MIckey tee  ..LOLthey just attract me to buy them TwTthey were too cute....they said to me:Please bring me home mama..then they show me their Innocent eyes ,make me cant resist it,so thats why i brought them home..=p o shit..enough lar me!
i watched the Smurf  3D....*thumbs up*i really do recommend this movie...
Hi~I smurf you =D
The anuty sitting beside me keep laughing...Omygawd~she's alot more worst than me...LOL SAfe her!

No comments: