Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sing K

this is yesterday when i went to MidValley...0L look

i know my nails now are colourful =p

my eye bag...wth rite..this is what happen when you dont sleep early..

o yeahh...a bunch of babes went to 1u  to celebrate my darling Stella early birthday=]
alot people ffk......yea~cant contact them or they cant make it..but at school say until sendiri syok sendiri like that..k fine.....but we still have fun
9 of us in the karaoke room....i think they gave us the biggest room...is so spacious lar...can jump from a corner to another corner...o i mean you can even crawl on the table..LOL...and dont forgot about the Mirror..everywhere also got....i turn left got 1 right got 1 front got 1 back got 1...dont make me perasan dy can?=P....surprisingly i still have my voice.....o yeah!
bought a cloth in Forever21 again...i love their clothes..they are just too attractive.....90rm flew away..BYE!=[
i got control dy kay~urghh...
dad pick me up at 6.30 then we went for dinner around Pj...
after that NIght market!what i craving for so long dy...o yeah~first time went to PJ night market...guess what i saw...Hello Kitty tee...i so so so want to buy already..but is like everybody saying me childish,so fine lar!i didnt buy anything.....
so exhausted  today.....feeling sleepy after i came back.....not in the mood somemore ..urgh!
but still i can bare until  now............torture myself only@@....
1u tmr again...bye peeps....

No comments: