Sunday, September 4, 2011

Karaoke with BJ

Hi!ignore my face =D

Group picture=D

the bday girl STELLA LIM JIA YI <3ignore the face beside her also lar=D

tadaaa......i wash  those picture in my camera..FInally!

Super big MIlk Tea....=D

Friday
down to 1u again..ya i know AGAIN!went there 4 times this week...mygawd@@my second home..lol
went there and saw many familiar faces..first i saw my LAO BA Clifford,he called me but i cant recognize him and stun for few sec then i remembered..second i met KEsvin the gay then i saw ROcky the pervert who make my hair messy 0o0...then i met Stephanie..then Philip then Jasmine...SAY HI!!!!!!Friday a good day huh~
o well.....once again went to karaoke with different people but still remain in the same place and room...
ehem!let the pic to do the talking..you know..im lazy!lol
btw~~its fuwnnnnnnn.........=]

 SAturday
yea........what a GOOD MOrning...the first step i stepped down from the stairs..i slip down...
really wth....my backbone pain like shit untill today......plz do recover,if not how im gonna carry my bag to school..since SCHOOL REOPEN TMR.....TwT
bye bye holidays~
HI school 0o0



No comments: