Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Im Lifeless?

remember i have to show myself a bright bright smile every morning =Dteeheee
 i have the mood to type today...surprisingly huh?
well well...i went back to Ikea Again...
i bought furniture for my room without measuring anything,i just Imagine ....pro enough?hopefully it can fit in ,cuz the table is quite long.......and  RED chair Red Carpet...obviously i love RED...hahax...i wanted to paint my room to RED but i think is abit scary after my dad mention something about ghost...so i think Grey will be my next choice =D
and yeah~i started to 发白日梦 recently ..because i have nothing to do...but yet i still dont't want to touch my Ekonomi book...o no..i mean i cant even see where the hell i put my Ekonomi book...how awesome am I =D
just feel like slaping myself ..urgh!

No comments: