Monday, October 24, 2011

"mariah"

stayed at home and be "MARIAH" for the whole day
urghh~thx to those ppl lar...make 1 ceiling fan can dirty my whole room...my gawd!
move everything out was easy ,so it look like that lar
see my lap sap...



but move things in was like Omygawd how to move...lol
i dump 2 of my table away,cause they only collect dusk for me..so my room will be spacious for a while ...
and i found many lap sap here and there in my box...yea yea~for making things easier..i dump mostly all the things
cause i dont know which one i actually  need and which one i doesn't ...
things that i keep were only
 ahahahxx.....proud kan??my hardwork
ofcouse i do keep you guys bday cards=]

my teddys <3i didnt bought any one of it...is my bday gift

racing cars....i rmb my dad collect this last time...and im the one who keep..urgh!

feel free to help me out???
I definitely welcome you guys=D
like bebe said
sharing is caring lar BOn!

No comments: