Friday, November 18, 2011

HAlf aliVe


finally i get my ass here....say HI Peeps..
not really good in mood recently...plus i dont really know how to express my feelings and dont know whats wrong with me..so i choose not to type
as you can see i put it Half Alive as my title
suit me rite~
so lets talk about yesterday..
look at the qUEUE T.t waited for 45 min kay!

went school to TAke my 100 Bucks. .o naah!is not mine either..it belongs to MUmmy..well nvm
After that went to 1u with 5 of my babes as what we planned yesterday..
who knows the bus delay and we waited for 2 hours outside the schooll..yes!is 2 hours and we see not a SINGLE bus pass by...wtfish...waste our time..
ended up taking cabs....
but we still manage to go for karaoke...2 to 7 pm..
scream is the best way to  release stress...=Di like it!

as you can see we went for Sushi King after that...omygawd!this was the VERY FIRST TIME I WENT THERE..dont laugh kay..cause i thought they only provide us sushi which I doesnt know how to eat..LOL not funny!but belum try you belum tau ...i found it Yummy..=]

and you guys should know Wednesday and yesterday was J card member's day rite?

is already crowded outside so inside was like OMYGAWD!PASAR!lol...people here grab there snatch...started to be a little hectic...ofcourse i do join them=D if i dont GRAb then i really felt sorry to myself..EVerything IS SHOOo FReaking dirt CHEAP 50%70% YOu dont want?dumbass then=]
bought few clothes for my Families..nyehehs i know rite~孝顺女=].if only i bring enough budget then i shall get more T.t
SHopping  really drive me go crazy..i found it better than Karaoke weihh...
went back with my Smiling face =D
before that...Thx JEnYANg!=]
Ms.Celina =D

No comments: