Monday, November 28, 2011

greetings

my yengness again...but my laptop spoiled t.t cant edit the colour dy t.t so is like  urghhh~not yeng enough



hello peeps.....1 week didnt saw me update huh~
WHY????
BECAUSE IM LAZY!!!!and ofcouse busy practising the dance
my TOE hurts kay~cause keep tip toe tip toe...shake shake ur butt AND TURN AND TURN....more like ballet T.T
well~lets talk what i remembered only...you know lar~im shooo forgetful..
LET the pic talk kay~

aww~my bro will KILL me if he saw this..
so mama brought us to 1u and we were chilling ourself at coffee bean

NEXt post...
 went to relative wedding dinner...i dont even see him before...LOL
look like aquarium inside..the light colour keep on changing

Kids playing.....im too old to join t.t

ya i know la pretty enough dy



and lastly Hello MR.RED!hahahx

 Next POST...
went to mid valley
nyehehx...i wore my kitty tee again...
a Girl walked to me and asked where i bought it...
i said internet....then she said blah blah blah she loves kitty too..
then i was like wink wink...what should i answer...and quickly walked away..IM SCARED~AHhhhh
 


i bought this hello kitty chocolate....

and this gingerbread.... 
 i bought them because it looked shooo cute<3.....but taste like SHIT!

No comments: