Sunday, December 4, 2011

with Mr.Ng


Opps....didnt update for a week again huh...o well
time fly~
i havent even blinked my eyes then
Reached DEcember already...LOL
o well lets talked about last week..
erhem!
see my title...obviously gonna talk about him dy lor
okok...so i met Mr.Ng quite many times this week =D
at church,1u,sunway giza
so as a conclusion
i spend time with Mr.Ng the most...
this is a Good Thing kay!=D
i do appreciate the chance we met kay~
our plan finally on after for shooo long.....busy ppl is like that one hor..
off to 1u=D o yeah~
i did a very stupid stuff...ok so i dont wanna mention here.. if not he wil laugh at me again...OMygawd..better not!heart know can dy=]
Everywhere were full of my laughter if he's beside me ...
Kua zhang rite~but the trurh is like that ..nyehehex
yes yes...and oofcourse he is shoo sweet!=D
thanks for your everthing Mr.NG!<3
still got lot more picha...
but keep myself to see enough..
yes!im selfish!=p
ahaahhx
kay byes peepsssssss
sugar level too high huh.........
 

No comments: