Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Days for Cny




Chor Yat
(i wore my first cheong sam )

as usual went to Father's side early in the morning...and watched I Love HongKong 2012
MUST WATCH kay!!(Y)laugh my ass off....

Night time went to Mother's side...
(ahahx my hair can change anytime anywhere=p)
normally we will have Chinese food for cny rite...but this time different..we went to Shangrila Hotel again  to have our Buffet (Y) but have to 付出代价...had a really bad stomach Pain in the middle of the night..
strawberry and chocolate fountain...



 Model of the day



CHor YI
(already in black and white)
Im shoo OL look=D

we were shoo bored and went to MidValley =0
having a photo-shooting at night........hahax..
pro photographer sure took nice picture out lar...
ModelOfTheDay
WongKeenYee and Anna Loo



This Only the cover....nice kan?=DDmore pic coming soon

 Chor Sam
went to Father's side to have dinner again..
no picture..........you know why???
cuz camera out of battery...hahahhaha t.t


Chor SEi
stay at home and get my homework done t.t pity me
before you leave
free you a see my death ppl Face..
hahahhahx


No comments: