Sunday, January 22, 2012

Gong Hei FART choi


see my nails...ahahxx


hello everybody...is time to wish you guys HAPPY ChineseNewYear..
so everyone having reunion dinner with family rite~so am I...haha This year finally met my *tang Ge*...i think more than 5 years didnt met him t.tdue to his family problem...
Tadaaaaaaa........潮~
i realized this year out of a sudden shooo many people put fireworks...firecracker...etc
especially my neighbourhood...omygawd~my heart can jump out dy...too loud...
nvm~at least the CnY  feel is back...=]feel it?o yeah~
every year i only wait for 1 thing...WEAR MY new clothes...cant wait dy...is like important then to get my angPau...ahahax...anyway..........
gong hei gong hei...fai dit bei ngo hong baoo ahhh=DD

okay~wanna LAUGH AGAIN???=D
show you something...ahahhahahhax
ROLL DOWN!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




No comments: