Friday, January 20, 2012

school recently



o so HI~=D
how freaking long i didnt touch my comp t.t
i've been a good student since school reopen...
is like EVERYTHING TOTALLY CHANGE~
Firstly i would like to say....IMAGE CHANGE...WAdaFARk rite...
once in a life time in my secondary school i bring Recycle bag ...i mean not only me...everyone were influenced by me=p what to do..Books too many too heavy...
Secondly our SOCKs...the pass few years we fold or roll your school socks super low and wanted to show ur sexy legs...but now HUIYOR~roll your socks as high as possible...o NERD....who cares
anyway.......skip bout my school stuff..
sooooooo CNy is around the corner...
everyone went for last minute shopping...and 
i believe you guys started to clean up your house dy rite..
then you realized Omygawd dust everywhere..LOL
wookay...thats all.....not wishing you guys cny first..is too early to wish=]
Bye peepsssssss...............


No comments: