Tuesday, April 16, 2013

lifelesss


freedom
hey yo....i know here is shooo dead..but still i try to update every moment..
somehow like that i can flashback memories and see my changes....HAHA
okay...now im in my holiday mood..
i have exactly 2 months to rest...add on i have a part time job...that is MARIAH..
i have to do all the housework everyday...MYGAWD!seriously im turning into黄脸婆..ohno~i havent married yet ler...but still the hse get so messy easily..suan le bar~
i usually spend my time watching tv but now i decided to take my laptop out and search for some good movie..nyehehe..
if somebody date me out...i will nod my head vigorously ..
you know spend months in the house gt a little bit difficult for me..
不简单丫...o yar..i even tried to bake the most basic cheese cake..but FAIL..the taste was ok lar..but HARD...i try harder next time...
next.....another problem now...
have been shoo long i didnt meet my dear dear..
ahh..sad case....
next.....another problem
i already took my P license for OMYGAWD 8 months...but yet i still not willing to drive..afraid of it..wuwuwuwu...没有用的家伙 but i tried!
o so i came here just to complain...
YEALOR!
and and and i also miss my classmates wuwuwuuw
i miss you all
and how we study in the same class..


kay kay  stop here bye peeps..

No comments: