Thursday, April 25, 2013

Shopholic



好久不见,一见就不见了我一个半的眼睛=p
hey hey....i have a great day..shops with aunt day..

leopord shoes and tatoo stocking of the day
First first went to Bank of CHina in the morning...omygawd ...lots of hawt guy weih..
next thing is start my shopping ...weee wang wang........
bought quite a number of stuff..said want safe money but still ended up spend money..gonna be shooo broke..how can i=[
i thought i will went back with my hand empty cause i didnt plan to buy anything..
but a  japan shop caught my attention..
walked in  and tadaaa..bought my first item

a complicated dress
continue walking.....walked to a quite korean stye shop..
and bough my second item

another complicated skirt
in a meantime walking alone while waiting my aunt...
found something cuteeeee and
here come my 3rd item..

once again COmPLICATED dress
LAstly.....bought a jacket that i have been spotted for few weeks back in H&M ..
nyehehehe SHarp yellow....finally have a plain one=D
bad quality of my camera spoil the jacket colour..
ENd of my story
bye peeps...

No comments: