Friday, April 26, 2013

Relaxing day


Mum woke me up this morning ...
went lunch with my grandparents in starvillage
quite tasty and Cheap..because they have set lunch...
if not you will have to pay alot for a dish
after that headed to Tesco awhile to buy something..
kinda like to shop in Tesco...can observe lots of stuff what..although im not aunty yet please=D
went back and lie down untill evening..
feel more  lazy during Rainy day..
Its friday night..so had a small gathering in mamak with my jimui..
me love spending time with them..weeeeeeeeee~
went home with all the smoke smell..
oh no..i dont smoke nor shisha kay..Good girl me
saw those young young around  age 13 to 15 boy shisha+ing..
haix...not good for your health lar kiddo..
lastly....my beloved boyfie said he bought the hambulgar kitty for me dy..
yay.......happy die me...cant wait to receive from him=D
hardly receive things from him...finally wor...nyehhehehe
Big loveeeeee



No comments: