Thursday, October 28, 2010

bible

Last night,church jie called me...
huhuuuh~~~call me to read bible...
ya..i've not touched the bible for ermm 1 or 2 months..
i promised i'll read it after PMR,but im not even started..
so~i have insomnia once again~~my gawd...mar take bible out lorhh~since im not sleeping niaa...
read through the book of Mark again..Damn it..i fogot mostly  all of it= =
gahh~~~~start from the beggining again...
well~i just copy down some awesome words and share with ue guyss..
 it is not the healthy who need a doctor,but the sick.
i have not come to call the righteous,but sinners..
(duno whats make me repeat reading this..even last time also the same thing happened to me)


Why do you call me Good?
Jesus answered,No one is good ,except God alone


Many who are first will be last,
and the last be the first

To love him with all your heart,with all your understanding and with all your strength,and to love your neighbour as yourself is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices


All men will hate you because of me,
but he who stand firm to the end will be saved
(meaning=忍受到底)


i finished the book of Mark=D
and  it help me to sleep...nyahahxxxx 
God Bless me<3<3<3

No comments: